We offer programs to children visiting Japan that introduce them to Japanese culture. Enjoy a lazy day of sightseeing, shopping or a special meal while your children experience real Japanese culture. Offering experiences only available in Japan, we’ll help your family to have a vacation everyone will enjoy.
chachamo is a club just for kids, where children can experience Japanese culture.
We’ll choose the ingredients and cook home-style Japanese food together.
Play games such as origami, kendama and more, that Japanese children have enjoyed for generations. You can also experience praying at a shrine, visiting a Japanese crafts workshop or even joining a tea ceremony.
While traveling in Japan with your family, we offer the chance to allow your kids to find their own experiences, build confidence and self-reliance. Everyone can create their own memories of the trip that you’ll cherish for years to come.
- Japanese cooking
- Fruit time
- Neighborhood stroll
- Japanese culture workshop
- Hand-made sweets
- Japanese Dinner
- Movie Time
Please use the online booking form to make your reservation. We’ll contact you to confirm your application.
- Parents/Guardians must accompany their children to and from the program.
Valid ID must be presented to our staff to confirm your identity.
- Please have children dress in comfortable clothing and footwear for the day.
Depending on the day’s program and workshop your child may get dirty.
- Activities are voluntary and the content may change depending on the number of children, age of your child, interests, weather, and so on.
- Please make your reservation at least 24 hours in advance.
Also reservations on the day might be possible.
- The fees include activity-related expenses, meals, and insurance.
- Please understand that there may be cases where we are unable to accept reservations if we are already at capacity.
Our friendly Japanese staff are experienced in supervising children.We have Japanese staff who can speak English and Chinese.
We will post regular updates on our website. The website will show which activity your child is taking part in.
Part of the Hotel AGORA Regency Sakai, directly connected to Sakai station on the Nankai Honsen line
Approx. 30 minutes from Kansai International Airport
Approx. 40 minutes from Shin-Osaka station
Approx 10 minutes from Namba station
REGENCY PLAZA 2F
4-45-1, Ebisujima-cho, Sakai-ku, Sakai, Osaka
Pick-up and Drop-off service also available. Please enquire for details.